Challenges in the sales and distribution industry arise with the degree of dispersion of the assortment of groups of products. Similarly, with the increase in the number of sales channels and points in these channels, its becoming more difficult updating unified sales conditions or the requirements for the distribution of products. The effect of this is more and more complex business processes and higher demands from the ERP system. Understanding these challenges, we offer Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations system (formerly Microsoft Dynamics AX) to companies that are involved in sales and distribution as well as broadly understood wholesale trade. This system, in addition to the classic functionalities of the modern ERP system, supports retail (sales) through POS (point of sale) software.
Benefits of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Thanks to the ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, you will optimize your processes in the sales and distribution industry. It is one fully integrated management system, thanks to which you can achieve following benefits:
- service of points of sales (POS),
- support for online sales channel and mobile sales representatives,
- the possibility of immediate determination of possible delivery dates of products on order,
- optimization of the entire logistics chain through planning purchases, transfers and production based on forecasts and current demand from all sales channels, including the entire distribution chain,
- flexible defining of trade agreements,
- transport management,
- improvement of warehouse service with the use of modern technologies, including barcode terminals,
- document flow management,
- flexible reporting and necessary tools for continuous improvement of the company’s operations.
Example client list in this industry
During the last 20 years of our activity, Integris has carried out over 100 ERP system implementation projects. Below we present examples of clients from the chemical production industry who have, with our help, implemented Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (or its previous versions known under the brand name Microsoft Dynamics AX):