Chemical industry is characterized by a large variety of activities. The sector can be divided into three subgroups:
- chemicals and chemical products,
- pharmaceutical products,
- rubber and plastic products.
Companies in the sector are closely related, because components produced by one group can be used by another.
Due to the nature of this industry and the high risks that it brings, in the sense of threats to health and human life and environmental protection, it is limited by a number of legal regulations.
The implementation of ERP software such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations meets the requirements of the chemical industry and allows companies to develop faster and in line with market requirements. The main benefits of the system are increased productivity, increased revenues and accelerated product launch. Why it’s worth investing in IT management systems has already convinced many clients from the chemical industry.
Benefits of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
How in practice the system can help increase efficiency:
- enables full traceability and batch tracking
- helps you respond faster to changing customer needs
- helps to improve the use of machine resources, production planning
- efficient circulation of documents in the company and reporting on the basis of current data
- optimization of processing processes,
- cost control and forecasting of cyclical demand,
- Example clients from the plastic products industry.
Example client list in this industry
During the last 20 years of our activity, Integris has carried out over 100 ERP system implementation projects. Below we present examples of clients from the chemical production industry who have implemented with our help Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (or its previous versions known under the brand name Microsoft Dynamics AX):